Fire accident at Kamal Haasan’s residence

Fire accident at Kamal Haasan’s residence: There was a great commotion last midnight when a fire broke out at Kamal Haasan’s Alwarpet residence.

Kamal

Books which he revered as his treasures were destroyed in the fire. On the third floor of the house, a fridge got hot and caught fire.

This fire spread and destroyed the books that where kept close to the fridge. Since the smoke was throughout the house, the employees became alert and put out the fire preventing further disaster. 

Kamal

Kamal Haasan has tweeted, “There was fire accident in my house. I am safe. No one is affected. I am thankful to my employees who saved me from the fire accident.”

It is noteworthy that things have been not favourable for the actor from the time of past 6 months. He met with a leg fracture, which has refrained resuming the shoot of ‘Sabaash Naidu’.

/Kamal

He had some personal issues with Gauthami and now recently had his eldest brother Chandra Haasan passing away.

Moreover, his much awaited Vishwaroopam 2 has been kept inside the cans for a very long time and now he is trying to bring it out with his mightiest efforts and his late elder brother Chandra Haasan was in help of him.

 

Latest Update - Today